Senior Azure Architect - Permanent - Remote - $150k-$180k
A successful global organization is seeking a Senior Azure Architect to join their team as the company expands. Over the past 2 decades, this multi-award-winning company has focused on delivering cutting-edge technologies, products, and services to provide customers with reliable and secure networks. This position will be 100% remote, and you will be working with a global team focused on design, engineering, and development of cloud services for the company's customers.
- Designing, engineering, and development of multi-cloud services and solutions
- Deploy new platforms and services during initial product release.
- Collaborate on development and release of new products, product handover, training, and documentation.
- Develop and implement IT standards, procedures, and documentation while participating in audits and remediation of deployed services.
- Troubleshoot complex issues and take corrective action in a timely manner with the assistance of other vendors when required.
- Experience in a similar position architecting, designing, and engineering Azure solutions across multiple platforms
- Ability to work on a team and collaborate between groups on a remote basis
- Proven experience designing IT solutions, infrastructure, and services
- Proven record of working in a team environment, demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative manner while showing individual initiative
- Experience doing consultancy with a Microsoft Partner
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Services
- Terraform, Ansible
- ASA Firewalls, HPE Networking, Software Defined Networking, Edge Services
- Windows Server, Active Directory, Domain Services
Salary & Benefits
- $150k-$180k depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefits
- 3-4 weeks of paid vacation
This role is moving quickly, so if you are interested, please reach out to Emily at email@example.com or call (704) 422-8459 to discuss it further!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Azure, advertising more Azure contracting jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted at (704) 422-8459. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!