Microsoft Dynamics NAV - Functional Consultant - Remote
One of our trusted clients located in the Chicago area is seeking an experienced NAV Functional Consultant with warehousing experience, ready to bring onboard!
Responsibilities for the position include:
- Requirements Gathering & Implementation
- Solving issues that arise within the NAV system
- Business Analysis
- Support / Train end users
Ideal candidates should have the following experience and skills:
- Worked with current NAV Experience with version 2016, 2017, 2018/Business Central is a plus!
- Have had full life cycle implementations completed specifically with warehousing end-users
- Advanced warehousing with barcoding experience and EDI
- At least 4 years consulting experience with Dynamics NAV / Navision
** Open for Travel**
**Compensation is negotiable based on qualifications and experience of the candidate**
This is a great opportunity for any Dynamics NAV consultant with training experience that would like to work with a large end user.
The client is actively Interviewing for the position and the opportunity may close soon! Apply if you feel like you fit the desired experience with Dynamics NAV/Navision or feel free call Karen at 214-447-1429 / email firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV/Navision jobs than any other agency. We deal directly with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By focusing mainly on the Microsoft Dynamics market, we have been able to build ongoing relationships with the biggest employers in the industry. Because of this, Nigel Frank continues to find the best opportunities for Dynamics NAV/Navision positions.
We welcome anyone who is looking for new projects or positions involved with MS Dynamics NAV either now or in the future so contact me at 214-447-1429. Confidentiality is always guaranteed for all of our clients. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for any Microsoft Dynamics positions. Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.