Technical Architect - D365 F&O - $180k+ - Remote USA
I'm currently representing a Microsoft Gold partner in need of a Technical Architect to be an integral part of their leadership team for upcoming implementations in the Retail & Manufacturing industries. Must have completed 2+ FLC D365 F&O implementation to be considered.
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for security, general navigation, personalization, integration options
- Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Azure hosting environment management
- Interface integration through data entity, SOAP and REST based custom services
- Have a deep understanding of the D365 F&O technology stack and technologies that can be leveraged including Azure, Azure SQL, Power BI, Common Data Service, Power Apps, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Machine Learning, etc.
- Custom reporting through SSRS, Embedded PowerBI
Skills & Qualifications
- 10+ yrs of Dynamics AX, D365 F&O experience - 8+ AX, 2+ D365 F&O
- Knowledge in migration of AX 2009 or AX2012 to D365 F&O (Legacy experience is a plus)
- Expertise in AzureDevOps/ VSTS management
- Ability to demonstrate strong knowledge of X++ and C# customization
Reach out to me directly at email@example.com with an updated resume or (347) 783-6642 if you're interested in learning more.