This is an exciting Consultancy company who are growing at an impressive rate, they've gained an excellent reputation and they offer both progression opportunities as well as challenging work.
Their M365 Team have very high demand, so new members of the team are needed to keep high performance moving forward. If you are looking for a new challenge, this should be a great option!
Role & Responsibilities
- Join their existing M365 team, who are well-respected and in high demand - the reason for this position being available.
- Experience below is mentioned, but not everything is essential. It is important though to have a high level of technical understanding, and although being a hands-on coder would be appreciated, there isn't only one suitable profile that could fit this team
Skills & Qualifications
- 4+ Years of experience working as an M365 Consultant / Developer
- Experience with either configuring or creating concepts on top of the M365 Service (Sharepoint / Teams etc) OR Power Platform (Experience with both isn't needed, but would be a big bonus!)
- Project Management skills is desirable
- C#/Azure Programming skills is desirable
- Finnish speaking
- A company known for award-winning products.
- Flexible salary / bonus model (after working for an agreed period)
- A company passionate about in-house training and can offer office hours regularly focused on certifications and development.