AUTOMATION ARCHITECT - SPAIN - FULL REMOTE - 80K - C1 ENGLISH
- Design unique UIs for each solution using Mendix or another object based modeler. They use an abstraction layer to separate away the complexity of the templates. Focus on easily understandable inputs for a user. These inputs will then be injected into their orchestrion engine.
- Test the deployment and functionality of each solution. Participate in troubleshooting, debugging, and helping define best practices.
- Build post-deployment technical documentation with screenshots, guides, and packages.
- Directly interact with architects, engineers, and leaders from vendors, partners, and internal teams. The goal is to understand requirements, define specifications, and get answers to questions you may have.
- As newer solutions get better and better, enhance previous solutions with more recent features, bug fixes, and broadened scope.
- Accountable for meeting delivery deadlines.
- Proficient with any infrastructure-as-code (Azure ARM, AWS Cloud Formation, or similar technology)
- Experience with any scripting language or command line tools (Bash, PowerShell, Azure CLI, Python, etc.)
- Strong understanding of cloud concepts: virtualization technologies, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, HA, distributed systems, and cloud delivery models.
- Ability to thrive and deliver in an environment with constant changes and vague definitions.
- Experience with a model based or low code UI development (Mendix, Webmethods, etc.)
- UX experience and maintaining a UI with a number of collaborators.
- API Experience (REST, GRAPH, SOAP)
- Experience with one of the following- Java, Python, JSS, NodeJS
If you are interested apply for this role!