This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the biggest Digital Software Companies in the UK. They've experienced tremendous growth once again over the last 12 months and are looking to grow their Azure Cloud team.
As a Cloud Engineer, you will work as part if a collaborative team of varied disciplines, skills and experience. You will provide analytical incident management and resolution alongside project-deliverables across an expanding client base, ensuring quality service delivery and service level agreement compliancy.
Role & Responsibilities
- Implementation and delivery of Microsoft Azure projects.
- Design of appropriate metrics for reporting on key performance and quality indicators, particularly in terms of in-depth trend analysis.
- Continuous development, keeping up to date with developments and learning about the latest public Cloud products and services and increasing your knowledge.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Azure and its relevant build, deployment, automation, networking, and security technologies in cloud and hybrid environments.
- In-depth knowledge of Scripting - PowerShell, Bash
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps - Deploying Infrastructure through CI/CD Pipelines
- Flexible working hours.
- Pension scheme.
- Corporate travel scheme.
- Opportunities for career progression.
- Training and development programme.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please get in touch. Email - M.firstname.lastname@example.org OR 0191 338 7655.