IT Manager (Dynamics NAV), £40,000, Growing IT Department
The client I am working with a national organisation in the manufacturing and recycling industry, who are in need of an IT/Systems Manager. This is a brand role, where you will be asked to take responsibility for guiding, developing and supporting the organization's IT department and internal systems such as Dynamics NAV.
Your role will see you act in a leadership capacity, collaborating with all verticals of the business. The overriding purpose of this role is to establish an underlying technology strategy that incorporates all of the organisation's core values. As a family run business this is vital.
- The role is an IT & Systems Manager
- Leading a growing IT Department through a period of transitional change
- Supporting a team of 2 IT Technicians and just sky of 40 users
- Be the Product expert for the Dynamics NAV and implement Manufacturing modules
- Procurement and maintenance of all IT Hardware and systems
- Support and train on Microsoft Stack background (D365, Office365 + SharePoint, M365)
Core skills required to be considered for this role:
- Stakeholder Management - Tried and tested, stakeholder-facing skills are crucial due to the nature of this role
- Technology Systems & Products- Ideally, candidates will have proven experience with Dynamics NAV/Business Central
- Knowledge of the full MS Stack - (D365, Office365 + SharePoint, M365)
- Leadership- Strong leadership skills are a must, including the ability to inspire and motivate diverse teams.
- System Implementation - must be able to demonstrate strategic skills, including experience both designing, implementing and maintaining general IT infrastructure, servers etc
- Experience supporting a user base of 100 staff (company is predicted to double in size within 18 months)
Why is this company different?
- A base salary ranging upto 70,000 (experience dependant)
- Amazing company culture and family run business (West Yorkshire or Derbyshire based)
- Significant autonomy over the IT team as this is a BRAND NEW ROLE
- Company is predicted to double by 2022
This is a two stage process and the client need someone asap.
Whether you choose to apply, That choice is entirely yours, but if you decide its worth a shot then you can reach me (Imogen DeVille) via the following means: phone on 0191 4060304 or send your current CV to email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics/Dynamics NAV/AX opportunities within the global market.