MS Azure Data Engineer is required for a Greenfield Project for Growing utility company.
Initial 6 Month Contract with view to Extend up to 2 Years. - OUTSIDE IR35
- Build and deliver MSBI solutions across on-premises and cloud platforms
- Build relationships with client stakeholders to establish a high-level of MSBI expertise
- Work with clients, local teams and offshore resources to deliver modern BI products
- Assisting in Proof of Concepts
- Internally, you will help identify improved ways of working, contribute to the I&D practice and mentor juniors and be part of a knowledge management initiative.
Required professional and technical expertise
- Broad range of development skills across the Microsoft stack e.g. SQL Server, Integration Services (SSIS), Analysis Services, Reporting Services (SSRS) from versions 2005 to 2016.
- Some experience with the Azure stack and Microsoft PaaS offerings - Azure SQL Database and Azure SQL Data
- Data modelling and data warehousing experience
- Extensive analysis/requirements gathering, solution design and implementation of data platform and Azure technologies
- MS Power BI