Developer (AL Extension & Visual Studio Code) - End User!
Despite the current lock down we have seen a gradual increase in D365 Business Central projects and with this a demand in specific skillsets. The successful online retailer I am working with are in need of an D365 Business Central Developer - someone who understands the programming elements and methods of the AL extension.
My client is implementing D365 Business Central (release wave 2) implementation. This is a really interesting chance for a passionate NAV/D365 BC professional to join an expanding, financially stable company, and progress quickly within their expanding Projects team.
What is great about this client?
- Experience with the fundamental programming elements of Dynamics NAV/ Business Central
- Oversaw the development, customisation and configuration with the AL Language Extension Configuration
- Strong understanding of the basic structure when using AL Language extension in Visual Studio
- Take ownership over a D365 BC Greenfield project
Skills & Qualifications You Require:
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ Dynamics 365 BC implementation
- Experience Visual Studio Code and the AL Extension
- End to end implementation cycle skills
- Strong communication/ stakeholder management skills
What can this role offer you?
- Base salary up to £65,000 per annum
- Attractive company benefits package including 26 days holiday, pension and health care scheme,
- Microsoft certified training and professional development coaching
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV market, please contact Imogen DeVille by phone on 0191 4060 304 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365 / Dynamics NAV opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ 365 team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics NAV/ 365 market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.