Do you have manufacturing industry experience working with MS Dynamics 365 F&O? I am currently seeking a Technical Analyst within commutable distance of Leicester. Initially there will be expectations of sporadic site visits with a view of a flexible WFH schedule after the first few months in the role.
- Supporting the implementation, configuration, enhancements, customisation and improvement of Microsoft Dynamics ERP system in a Manufacturing environment
- Acting as the domain expert in the ERP, supporting the leadership team to maximise the effectiveness of the Dynamics ERP system
- Documentation of ERP processes
- Reporting back to the Finance and Factory Director on various manufacturing metrics and statistics
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities and work on the optimisation and efficiency of the whole production
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 or D365 F&O ERP System
- Must have experience working in a Manufacturing and Production environment
- You have a strong understanding of manufacturing, production, and transportation processes
- You have excellent leadership and communication skills, being able to motivate and encourage both office and factory staff
- You will have a high standard of personal presentation, negotiation and persuasive skills coupled with the ability to enhance the reputation of the company
For more information about this fantastic opportunity, please get in touch!