As a CRM Functional Consultant, you are client-facing and responsible for the definition and collection of requirements throughout the different phases of delivery as well as the functional design of the solution.
A client centric attitude and excellent interpersonal skills are required to lead and develop trusted relationships with key stakeholders.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Lead client workshops, to analyze and design Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement solutions for your workstream.
- Define and evaluate the functional and non-functional requirements for each business process in your workstream in line with the capabilities of Dynamics 365 CE.
- Transform the business requirements into application requirements to populate the requirements traceability matrix and conduct a fit/gap analysis.
- Write functional specifications and collaborate with the technical team to ensure functional requirements are understood and built as required.
- Prototype, configure and refine solutions for the respective business processes.
- Document the system configuration and prepare project documentation deliverables.
- Support the client during user acceptance testing.
- Prepare and deliver training for key users.
- Transition the solution to the support team.
- Consultancy background.
- In depth Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement product knowledge of the sales and service modules. Any experience of Portals, Marketing or Field Service will be a significant advantage.
- Understand the broader Microsoft stack and how to use this to create customer solutions (PowerPlatform, Common Data Services, Azure)
- Proven experience with Dynamics 365 CRM/Customer Engagement gained in multiple full lifecycle delivery projects.
- Possess sound consulting skills with client facing experience with an implementation partner.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and utilize best practices to identify ideal solutions for implementing business requirements in Dynamics 365 CE.
- Strong business analysis & requirements gathering skills with demonstrable experience.
- Able to learn and adapt to Avanade delivery tools and methodology.
- Excellent presentation skills with outstanding written and verbal English.
- Results oriented and self-motivated to deliver with excellence.
- Team player with excellent communication skills and ability to influence without authority.
- Passion for learning and development.