D365 Junior NAV Analyst - Homebased - £35,000 DOE
They are a long-established and family-run global manufacturer and distributor of equestrian and domestic pet products. All of their products are designed with the well-being and protection of the animal in mind. They have seen how beneficial Dynamics NAV has been for their business, and so they want to take on a Junior NAV Analyst to be their dedicated NAV technician to support the running of the system. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to energise their Dynamics NAV career within a conscientious and small, but close-knit, workforce.
They are looking to take on a Dynamics NAV Analyst to support the running of their existing NAV system, working with their Head of IT in the United States, as well as developing strong relationships with the Sales, Customer Service and Logistics departments of the business. You will be the organisation's go-to NAV specialist, so a strong foundational understanding of Dynamics Navision is essential. You can expect to absorb new tasks and responsibilities after you get to grips with your basic duties, as part of the organisation's plan to develop your skills. Your duties will include:
- Delivery of 1st and 2nd line NAV Support, providing technical assistance to the users of the system, as well as training new users in how to operate it.
- Responsibility for routine NAV tasks - monitoring of system, ensuring of success and integrity of data, system setups, user administration, data import/export requests
- Project scoping, development and delivery
- Strong foundational knowledge of NAV to build upon.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to quickly solve problems.
- Appreciation for the organisation's core values of People, Performance and Passion.
- Confident communicator who can liaise with different departments within the business, as necessitated by the role.
- Advanced level user of Excel
- Previous experience of working with Dynamics Distribution and Warehousing modules would be advantageous
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, or would like to know more, then we would love to hear from you. Click the "Apply" button at the top of the page.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC market, please contact Jake Connor by phone on 0191 261 3250 or send your current CV to email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
DYNAMICS NAV/ NAV 2015/ NAV 2016/ NAV 2017/ NAV 2018/ DYNAMICS 365/ BUSINESS CENTRAL