Looking for a skilled .NET Developer to join a leading consultancy in Oslo
We are looking for a .Net developer to join a leading Norwegian consultancy company using the latest technology. Our client focuses on creating digital solutions with great significance for society. Role responsibilities will include system development, consulting and project management as well as working closely and directly with the customer. You will be working for a company who place strong emphasis on work life balance and creating a positive working environment. This role provides variety within the roles that you will work, with opportunity to take part in both short and long-term assignments depending on preference.
- You will develop user-friendly products for customers
- Work as part of a team to develop innovative projects and web-oriented solutions
- You will take part in both short and long-term assignments, with rotation if desired
- Manage new technologies to create personalised web solutions
Skills and Requirements:
- 3+ year's experience with .NET C#
- Preferably have worked with the public sector
- Azure (open for AWS or GCP)
- Bachelor's Degree
In addition to working as part of a highly motivated team you will be working with the newest technology, with the opportunity to develop your own skills through dedicated time for learning, development and research, during working hours. Their offices are located in Oslo City Centre, with benefits including, a highly competitive salary, great pension. Further benefits include at least two annual trips a year, Hackathon battles every fall, lots of great social activities and summer BBQ's on the rooftop.
For more information about this role please contact Shannon Seaton at firstname.lastname@example.org