D365 F&O IT Manager - $125K - Maryland
This client is looking for an IT Manager to be onsite in their MD location. You will be working for an industry leader in transportation that is migrating their internal ERP to Dynamics 365 F&O. For this position, you will need to be able to provide both technical and functional support for system admin, support, process mapping, development, problem resolution & training. Experience with D365 implementation is a plus!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Coach and mentor team members and training IT team members
- Support the administration and implementation of the current D365 projects
- Manage approximately 20 vendors
- Manage annual capital and operating budgets
- Manage all system implementation initiatives
- Manage all IT projects and server room set up/flow
- Operating a helpdesk ticketing system to manage support requests
- Work with end-users
Skills & Abilities:
- Inventory management
- Support for Windows 10, Windows Server 2016, MacOS
- Risk & issue management
- Troubleshoot application software & database problems
- System analyst to help define user needs and develop data processing solutions
- Understand business processes including purchasing, accounting and sales
- Firewall & Switch knowledge
- Customer service minded & solutions oriented
- Strong critical thinking and decision making skills
- Bachelor's degree in IT, CS, IS or a related field or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years of experience supporting an ERP
- Experience and Dynamics AX or D365 F&O
- Project management experience
- Experience with reporting and analytic applications from the tech support perspective
If you would like to learn more about this role, please contact Hannah Zobel at 347-501-6177 or send an email to email@example.com.
Contact Hannah Zobel at firstname.lastname@example.org, 347-501-6177
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / Axapta candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / Axapta jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-501-6177. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.