Production Consultant - Bilingual, French and English, Marieville, QC
· Fully Bilingual, spoken and written, in English and French
· Work location is Marieville, QC but depending on which project is being implemented, traveling to one of the 4 other locations will be required(Beloeil QC, L'Orignal ON, Mississauga, ON, and Ingersoll, ON)
· D365 Production focused candidate having at least 1 or 2 D365 global implementation experience as a consultant/BA
· Supply chain or Engineering background with similar Education and any relevant designation(nice to have) who is looking to learn and be involved in ERP implementation
· Aspiring to learn the Metals business and D365 and be fully involved on the projects on the production/manufacturing level
· Unless project dictates otherwise, 4 days onsite and Friday offsite work + all the soft skills like team player etc.
· Traveling - less than 15% to other locations than work office, but can change based on company being implemented.
· Production focussed Supply chain consultant that will oversee and provide support for D365 ERP implementation for 5 Canadian metal companies under Client
· Role will focus on - Production, Planning, Quality. Logistic, Inventory Management modules within D365
· Bridge between Implementation team and End users during ERP implementation.
· Act as a facilitator between business and IT, including assist with communication between US anglophone consultants and Quebec francophone speakers.
· Support Production Business Process Owners and end users during all project phases and deployment activities(cut over, training, creating user guides, etc.)
· Document Supply chain, and Production Business Processes As Is and To Be
· Work alongside the ERP consultants to understand how configurations are being made and address/ or escalate any issues
· Be the gatekeeper for the company to make sure the consultants are applying best practices and industry standards(including Microsoft standards)
· Work with Business on process improvements once project is live and stable
· Provide user support where needed and work with external support team and business in bug fixing
· Document Business processes as required - Visios, process diagram, etc.
· Work on process improvements after go-live and other production focus projects including MES areas
· Help with project tasks during the project's implementation, go-lives and post go live support
· Work with PMO team based in Chicago