FullStack Software Engineer (.NET) - CÁCERES
My client create software solutions for supply chain and logistics partners and we're looking new member for the software team.
The team is already working web applications using microservices and you'll be also responsible for the high quality web application in an Agile environment. Provide documentation and interacts with other teams.
You also will contribute to use the best practices, designs and new technologies.
- Technical experience in .NET environments
- Experience with full cycle
- Knowledge to help funtional team to define and design new features
- 3 years minimun using: HTML, JS, CSS, ReactJS, .NET, .NETCore, C#, ASP.NET, SLQServer
- Experience with CI/CD
- TDD, Azure are plus!
- Competitive wages in the market, according to job profile. Up to 45K + benefits
- Career path in an international environment
- Flexible hours and partial remote
If you find the offer attractive and you want to participate in this process, do not hesitate to contact Macarena Pérez as soon as possible: T: +34 932 71 0324 (ext 0324) / E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is Microsoft's global leader in recruiting. We place more Microsoft professionals in jobs than any other recruiting agency with more than 2,000 live jobs on our website at any one time.
We understand the need for discretion and are eager to speak with anyone considering a career change or just wanting to discuss potential opportunities. Confidentiality is guaranteed.