Job title: Dynamics NAV Business Analyst
Job location: San Francisco, CA
This growing organization in San Francisco is looking to add a Business Analyst to help out with Dynamics NAV support, requirements gathering, report writing, and an upcoming upgrade. They are looking for someone who has some previous experience in a similar role and is looking to grow their skill set.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Candidates must have strong experience with either NAV or Business Central (preferably)
- Previous implementation experience is a major plus
- Be able to work closely with customers to analyze their business needs and conduct GAAP analysis
- Answer detailed questions and make recommendations based on business operations and processes
- Must have at least 2 years of Dynamics NAV experience
- Salary: $60,000-90,000
- Insurance coverage
- 3 weeks PTO
- Remote flexibility
- Public/Government holidays
- Annual bonus opportunities
To apply, please contact Shreya Pai at 646-540-7500 or by email at email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-540-7500. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.