The Role: System/Cloud Engineer - Rotterdam
Are you enthusiastic about the word 'Cloud' and are you looking for a challenging environment where you learn together with your team? As a Cloud Engineer - you are responsible for the shared infrastructure in the Cloud.
The environment is 100% Cloud-based and within the role of Engineer you are fully responsible for the maintenance, management and development of the Azure Cloud infrastructure. Your daily activities include.
- Daily management of the shared (Cloud) infrastructure (laaS / PaaS / SaaS)
- Managing the Active Directory (Azure and On-premise)
- Managing the Citrix XenApp / Virtual Apps environment
- Managing the (virtual) and office networks. (Cisco / Ubiquiti)
- Supporting the Developers in managing the components on which the applications run.
- Improving and modernizing the environment (from laaS to PaaS / SaaS) is part of your duties
- Automate processes based on best practices
- Writing scripts
- Supporting the Workspace Engineer
Who we are looking for:
- HBO working and thinking level
- Microsoft AZ-100 / AZ-300 Certification
- At least 3 years of experience as a System Engineer/administrator
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experience in managing Windows Server 2016/2019, Microsoft 365 and Active Directory
- Experience with managing Cisco routers is an advantage
- Knowledge of scripting (PowerShell or Azure CLI) is an advantage
- A big new step in the development curve of your career
- A challenging and international environment
- An attractive discount when you travel with one of our brands
- 25 + 6 vacation days for #CreatingMemories, based on full time.