Finance Business Analyst - Dynamics NAV - Jersey City, NJ - $100k
A Dynamics NAV end user in the food distribution sector is seeking a Business Analyst with a strong knowledge of accounting and inventory processes to join their team.
In this role, you will be working within the organization's finance department leadership on identifying paths for improvement in workflows and systems functionality. As the company is in a rapid expansion phase and increasing their customer output, they need someone very adept with inventory management, planning, financial reporting and data analysis. This position will also be in charge of liaising with the group's Microsoft Partner on any future upgrade and integration projects.
- Act as the Master Data Manager, in charge of improving report writing methods, data collection processes, and analyzing trends to present to department leadership
- Working with company stakeholders to improve organizational processes and create more accurate metrics for reporting
- Document business processes and design new workflows
- Leverage data from the NAV system to help C-Suite executives make informed decisions
- Gather and analyze data using Microsoft Excel and the SQL database
- Assist the finance department with a month-end close
- Support NAV ERP users and troubleshoot issues for accounting team members
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience Dynamics NAV, Navision Classic, or D365 Business Central
- 10+ years in accounting and financial analysis (FP&A) related roles
- Understanding of finance, inventory, and warehousing modules in NAV
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of SQL and Jet Reports is a strong plus, not required
- Consumer products, Manufacturing, Food & Bev or other related industry background
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem solving capability
- $100,000 base salary
- Excellent Benefits including 401k with company match
- Extensive PTO and Vacation Plan
- Amazing career growth potential and the opportunity to move into a management role
- Stable organization that has recently seen rapid growth
Apply now by sending your resume to Matt Potenza at email@example.com or call 646-540-7521 to find out more.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-540-7521. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!