Well known Canadian retail brand is seeking a D365 F&O Functional Consultant, specializing in Retail and Supply Chain. To be considered, you MUST be fluent in both French and English. This position is in-person in their office in Montreal with social distancing measures in place.
The Functional Consultant, under the supervision of the Project Manager, is responsible for analyzing and documenting the various business processes, designing and configuring the D365 F&O application. Through their in-depth knowledge of the processes, the analyst plays an advisory role with the various stakeholders and acts as a link between them and the technical resources in the implementation of information technologies.
Role & Responsibilities
- Support the project manager in the coordination of projects.
- Work with the teams for the end-to-end D365 F&O implementation as well as post-implementations;
- Define business needs in collaboration with company stakeholders.
- Analyze and model business processes.
- Take care of the design, configuration, testing and implementation of D365 F&O modules
- Produce functional analyzes.
- Advise clients with a view to continuous improvement.
- Ensures the link between the various stakeholders.
- Translate business requirements into technical goals for the IT team.
- Participate in quality control activities and testing for deficiencies.
- Coordinate training activities during project delivery.
- Prepares and disseminates training content for users.
Skills & Qualifications
- University degree in management, IT or equivalent and 7 to 10 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of ERP implementation.
- Have participated in several complete Dynamics AX or D365 implementations.
- Strong knowledge of the ERP domain with several modules: accounting, finance, sales, procurement, HRM, D365 for Retail. Also product information, life cycle management, data management, supply chain, retail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Client oriented and the achievement of results.
- Autonomy, rigor and thoroughness.
- Easy to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Bilingualism, both oral and written.
- Knowledge of the retail industry, PLM, Fashion