NAV/BC Analyst- Fairfield, CA- $120k
The company is in Fairfield, CA and in the Food Manufacturing industry. The Company recently implemented Microsoft Dynamics Business Central ("BC"). The Analyst will provide support, training, and troubleshooting for the Company's BC users. The Analyst will be the Company's expert in functional knowledge of BC. This position will also act as the Project Manager for ongoing ERP development.
- Collaborate with management and BC users to identify development, reporting, and process improvement opportunities.
- When necessary, work with outside consultants to define the scope of work for projects.
- Manage all projects defining timelines and deliverables.
- Work directly with current BC users to support routine functionality and processes.
- Train users at all levels of the Company on BC processes and procedures.
- In conjunction with the CI Analyst document BC business processes and procedures.
- Use SQL, SSRS, Excel, and other Microsoft tools to expand standard reporting capabilities and business processes.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or Business Administration
- Previous ERP implementation experience in Microsoft BC
- A minimum of three years of experience working with Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Business Central
- Experience in a food manufacturing company.
- Ability to prioritize and follow-through to achieve results and meet deadlines to meet the needs of the business
- Ability to perform well under pressure within an environment with constantly changing priorities
- Prior experience with SQL Server, SSRS, Power BI, and other report writing tools
Benefits and Other:
- Paid vacation and sick hours
- Paid company holidays, 7 per year
- Low-cost medical insurance, including options with Kaiser, Sutter, UHC, and Anthem
- Competitive dental, vision, and supplemental insurance. Plus, discounted pet insurance!
- 401k with company match up to 4%