Senior Information Security Engineer - Up to £65,000
Looking to work on some of the most interesting fin-tech projects in Europe? Now is your chance! We are recruiting a Senior Information Security Engineer to join a Greenfield project and drive the transformation for a Multi-Cloud Hybrid project.
Massive opportunity to come in and build from the ground up and start from scratch to drive greater analytical and business value. You will be working in an exciting team in an agile environment that includes multiple teams within the Cloud driven initiative.
This business is creating a technology centre of excellence in Northern Ireland as well as not only allowing it's team to work remotely, but actively encouraging it by helping towards home office costs!
- Experience in Information Security within enterprise environments.
- Security/Networking certifications (i.e., CISSP, CISM, GIAC, CCNA).
- Working knowledge of Windows and Linux Operating Systems.
- Working knowledge of networking protocols (i.e., FTP, HTTP, DNS, DHCP, RADIUS, SNMP, SSH, Syslog, and SMTP).
- Unlimited days holiday
- Money towards your home office and energy-bill subsidy
- Remote working
- Regular social events in Northern Ireland on a quarterly basis
- Life Assurance
- Health Benefits
This role is interviewing now and if you are interested in making an application please get in touch at:
email@example.com or call me on 0191 500 8478