Regional Dynamics 365 CRM System Administrator - Bridgeport, CT - $90k
A global medical device company is seeking a CRM System Administrator to aid in implementing Microsoft Dynamics as their CRM platform and also work on day-to-day commercial operations. The successful candidate would have the ability to liaise between the business side of the company and the IT side.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Performing administrative tasks for the CRM system (monitoring data feeds, creating new reports/dashboards, adjusting workflows, etc.)
- Acting as a liaison between IT and various departments in order to assess, prioritize, and meet business needs
- Deploying MS Dynamics CRM solutions
- Managing production databases
- Troubleshooting issues that arise with the CRM system
- Working with dev team to automate, build, and test CRM solutions
- 3 or more years of MS Dynamics CRM administration experience
- 3 or more years of experience in writing PowerShell scripts
- 2 or more years of Windows Server administration
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power Automate, Flows, and workflows
- Knowledge of Power BI Reporting
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-347-783-6710. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!