.Net Developer | Oslo
Exciting opportunity for .Net Developer in Oslo
We are looking for a .Net Developer to be part of an in-house organisation using the latest technology. This client works with both international and local brands, creating diverse working opportunities. They are now looking to expand their team and are looking for a highly skilled developer to join their team in Oslo. You will be working in the FinTech Industry and as a .Net developer in a team that has an API first approach. They use microservice orientated architecture and your day-to-day responsibilities will be highly focused on new and existing product development.
- Participating in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Collaborate with front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Follow emerging technologies and be a domain expert
In addition to working in a highly skilled and motivated team you will be part of their newest Tech Lab, which is focused on working with the newest technology, where there is a big focus on competence training. Their offices are located only a five-minute walk from Oslo City Centre with benefits including, a highly competitive salary, great pension scheme, great working environment with social activities including waffle and/or pizza Friday. They offer a great work life balance scheme with the opportunity to work from home.
Skills and Requirements:
- 3+ years' experience as a .Net developer
- Good knowledge of API development
- Azure and DevOps principals
- Higher Degree
- Fluency in Norwegian is a must
Interviews will start taking place next week so for more information about this opportunity please don't hesitate to contact me by email at Shannon Seaton on +47 23 96 72 94 or email@example.com