We've just partnered up with an award winning cloud solutions company based in Reading who are looking to expand their cloud division by hiring a DevSecOps Engineer with expertise in Azure to join the team.
They're looking for a highly experienced, hands-on Cloud Specialist who specialises in cloud security (particularly in Azure) but can also be hands on and help out with areas such as Scripting and Automation within the teams.
The role would suit somebody who wants the chance to move into a role where they'll be able to implement security best practices and principles whilst taking into account areas such as scalability, robustness and automation.
To be considered for this role, it would be nice to have the following skills:
- Advanced understanding and demonstrable experience working in an enterprise cloud environment using tool such as Terraform and Powershell
- Extensive experience securing and monitoring cloud environments (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) as well as experience working in serverless and container based environments
- Excellent scripting and automation skills (Powershell, Python, Azure functions etc)
- Experience in translating security policies into real life production environments
- An understanding of common security practices such as ISO27001, BSIMM & GDPR
Whilst the majority of these skills are great to have, ultimately they're looking for a ambitious individual who strives to improve themselves on a daily basis both in their career and their technical skillset.
So if you like the sound of this role then please reach out to me via the following methods:
Office Line: 0191 300 1800
LinkedIn: 'Chris Garside'
Anything discussed will remain 100% confidential and fully compliant with GDPR