We've just partnered up with an award winning technology consultancy in Reading who are looking to hire an Azure Security Architect to join their expanding Cloud Division.
Our client are very much a "cloud first" organisation and they're main focus is on Azure at the moment so would ideally be looking for a candidate with a very strong Azure architecture background.
The ideal candidate will have a mixture of technical, solution & security architecture skills as well as really strong communication skills. The main aim of this role is to ensure best practices are followed throughout the business when it comes to technical architecture and ensure all processes are as secure as possible.
In order to be considered for this role, it would be nice to have the following skills:
- Previous programming background with any technologies such as Java, Python, .NET, C# etc
- Extensive experience working with security architecture and it's issues surrounding it
- Good experience working with microservices architecture as well as digital transformations with legacy applications
- Awareness of security guidelines and processes such as GDPR, ISO 27001 & BSIMM
- Experience working in a highly Agile, fast paced technology environment
Whilst the majority of these skills are great to have, ultimately they're looking for a ambitious individual who strives to improve themselves on a daily basis both in their career and their technical skillset.
So if you like the sound of this role then please reach out to me via the following methods:
Office Line: 0191 300 1800
LinkedIn: 'Chris Garside'
Anything discussed will remain 100% confidential and fully compliant with GDPR