D365FO/Dynamics AX Project Manager - Stockholm
My client is seeking a sociable D365FO/Dynamics AX Project Manager to lead and manage project scopes with their growing portfolio of customers and provide leadership and direction for project teams tasked with implementing the solutions. You will be a member of the D365FO/Dynamics AX team and lead consulting project teams implementing AX/D365 for different customers.
Requirements for the role:
- In-depth and hands-on functional knowledge of MS Dynamics AX/D365FO
- Experience leading MS Dynamics AX/D365FO implementation projects - hands-on implementation experience
- Experience managing teams and consultants within MS Dynamics AX/D365FO
- Experience in full lifecycle implementations (Analysis through Deployment)
- Structured implementation methodologies experience - e.g. Agile, ITIL, Waterfall
- Excellent communication, planning and organisation skills
- Strong customer relationship skills and business acumen
- Experience as a consultant is viewed favourably
- Deliver high Customer Satisfaction and serve as a customer advisor and company representative
- Plan and manage project plans, budgets and resources to ensure successful implementations
- Prepare status reports and facilitate status review meetings with customers to ensure all is going to plan
- Identify risks and formally manage risk mitigation plans in close collaboration with customers
- Facilitate the implementation/support of MS Dynamics AX/D365 at client sites from time to time
- Work with clients, end-users and management to understand their business and software requirements and translate those business needs into solution requirements, initial design concepts, rational business and functional requirements and specifications for solutions
- Collaborate closely with customers to proactively review applications and make recommendations on products and/or modifications according to customer needs
- Effectively present information and respond to questions
- Communicate effectively in all mediums and to all levels within the organisation and external stakeholders
- Provide supervision and leadership to the project team
- Competitive salary and a market-leading benefits package - the client believes in the value of teamwork and stability so they offer all consultants a fixed based salary model
- Market-leading sales team to ensure you work on the best and biggest projects on the market and can focus your time on doing what you love. The business strategy has a large focus on implementations and upgrades, over support work. Consultants here are not on the bench or internally moved due to a lack of projects - they always have interesting work to do and are broadening their network in the market!
- Opportunity to work with like-minded individuals - the client is most interested in your personality and fit with their team. The team is very sociable and get on with each other very well, making the environment fun to work in. You will never work on a project by yourself so it is crucial to the client to recruit only people who are like yourself!
- Unparalleled development opportunities - structured performance reviews and plans to ensure you will reach your goals and be challenged in your career.
Interested? Please get in touch!