Senior Systems Engineer - MS Gold Partner
Working for one of the Top 2 UK Microsoft data and cloud platform organisations, your customers will typically be in Retail, Finance Services and Insurance sectors running mission critical data applications in Azure, and leading-edge Business Intelligence and Cloud Analytics solutions.
As a senior systems engineer, you will be responsible for all aspects of infrastructure design, installation and support of backup-end infrastructure. The role is also responsible for supporting the consulting team in helping to design and implement Azure cloud infrastructure solutions for external clients.
This is a salaried position paying £65,000. Additional benefits include: 12% Annual Bonus, 8% Employers Pension and Private Medical Care.
The role will be 80% remote - Office location is near Reading and you will be expected to visit the office 1-2 Days per week once restrictions have lifted.
- In-depth understanding of Microsoft operating systems, including all versions of Windows server from 2008 onwards
- In-depth experience of networking
- Detailed understanding of Hyper-V
- Experience with Windows Clustering (configuring and troubleshooting)
- Good knowledge of Azure AD
- Knowledge of O365
- Azure infrastructure system management experience
- PowerShell automation
- Infrastructure-as-code definitions (ARM templates)
- Working knowledge of SQL Server administration
- Working knowledge of System Center Operations Manager
- Working knowledge of Linux
To be considered for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call on 0191 338 6652