Data Engineer - Azure Synapse - Databricks - SQL
I'm looking for a Data Engineer to work on developing products for clients in the FinTech world. This will be an internal role with scope to then move onto working with clients directly as a consultant.
If you have experience with SQL, Azure (Synapse and Databricks would be great) and other aspects of the BI stack and looking to work on large scale data projects then this could be for you. You will be rewarded with a salary of up to £60,000 and the opportunity to work fully remote.
Although main responsibilities are internally facing, you will be involved in some elements of working with clients.
Role & Responsibilities
- Design and Architecture of Azure Data solutions
- Be the technical expert with the latest technologies. Make recommendations to the wider business as to how to keep up to date with the best data solutions.
- Working with and modelling data warehouses.
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong technical expertise using SQL Server.
- Experience delivering a data warehouse solution from scratch.
- A strong understanding of SQL Azure principals (Azure Data Factory).
- Understanding of Agile methodologies including use of Git
- Experience with statistical software (R Studio, SPSS, etc.) or programming languages (R, Python, etc.)
- £50,000 - £60,000
- Fully remote working
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to Jay Dixon email@example.com or call 0191 255 1427 for a catch up in complete confidence.