DYNAMICS AX HELPDESK ANALYST - FULLY REMOTE - £35,000
One of my clients, a global leader in marketing communications, is currently searching for an experienced Dynamics AX Helpdesk Analyst. The role will allow you to supply effective and logical support of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
London based, however currently fully remote due to COVID19. When normality resumes after COVID19 there will be an expectation of 2/3 days remote work a week.
- Competitive base salary £35,000
- Life Insurance
- Work from home
- Permanent Health Insurance
- 25 days holiday
- Report to the Business Applications Director
- Respond to technical help requests using knowledge of Dynamics AX.
- Process AX user onboarding and offboarding in line with audit requirements.
- Work alongside developers to implement changes and fix bugs.
- Assist the AX helpdesk where required.
- Assist with helpdesk related project work.
- Work with AX implementation consultants to gain business understanding of a variety of sectors.
- Build knowledge of Dynamics AX on a functional and technical level.
Skills and Experience:
- Graduate with an IT or Finance Related Degree
- Experience providing support for MS Dynamics AX, and broad knowledge of MS Dynamics AX functionality.
- Knowledge and understanding of financial procedures and account reconciliation.
- Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and General Ledger.
- Knowledge of accounting audited standards is desirable.
- A firm understanding of Dynamics AX data structures, including creating queries to analyse data.
- Positive attitude.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics AX market, please contact Emma Short by phone on 0191 338 7502 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365 / Dynamics AX opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics AX/ 365 team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics AX/ 365 market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
0191 338 7502 or via email email@example.com