Continued growth post lockdown
Are you a Data Architect in Edinburgh who is searching for a new, dynamic position with a market leader in Data Management?
This marketing leading consultancy work with a wide range of organisations from large national brands down to smaller SME's. Their key focus is to help their clients understand, utilise and maximise their data more effectively by incorporating Data Engineering, Data Visualation, Analytics and big data via business intelligence.
You will be offered unparalleled opportunities for progression, an increasing number of high profile clients and the opportunity to work alongside the UK's top data expert, plus excellent salary and a bonus scheme.
You will need knowledge of providing data driven organisational change, using both on premise and cloud data architecture.
As a Data Architect you will be required to understand the following:
- Strong knowledge of Azure with ideal experience of dealing with AWS
- Background in using (Data warehousing, Data Lakes, Enterprise Data Hubs, Data Virtualisation) and the practical application of these platforms.
- Understanding of Kimball methodologies, data marts, data cubes, star schemas and implementing conceptual, logical and physical data models
- Strong knowledge of data modelling tools with strong SQL experience
- Must be competent in event and messaging applications and technologies (Azure Service Bus, Mule ESB, Talend, Apache, Tibco)
- Previous dealings with application / system architecture, building/ running distributed/ scalable solutions on multiple Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure, and Google.).
- Ideally understanding of the Cloud Stack (Iaas/ Paas/Saas).
The next steps if you have the above skillset and are looking for the next big opportunity is to contact me immediately on 0191 223 5303 or email@example.com