Azure DevOps Engineer - SC Cleared - London, UK
I am currently working with a fantastic company that are in need of an experienced Azure DevOps Engineer to assist with day to day maintenance and support. This opportunity will be an initial 3-month contract expected to extend on a 3-month basis, in addition to this, the role will be entirely remote until further notice (London based or nearby for when travel/office life recommences).
Essential skills are as follows;
- Certificate-based authentication.
- YAML Pipelines.
- VMSS and Service Fabric.
- Managed Identities used for KeyVault access, etc.
- API Management.
- All things Azure DevOps: Branch policies, overseeing code merges, deployment gates, approvals, etc.
- PowerShell and able to work with token replacement, replacing json parameter values, AAD apps, b2c apps, etc.
- ARM Templates.
- SQL Managed instances and AAD integrated auth.
- SQL PaaS elastic pools and AAD integrated auth.
- Security center.
- Log analytics and App insights.
- PaaS Web sites, deployment slots, auto heal, etc.
- Traffic Manager profiles and HA API Management across regions.
- RBAC, PIM, General security knowledge.
- Virtual Machine Scale Sets.
- Network Virtual Appliances / Route tables / User Defined routes / Virtual Network Gateways / VPN.
Contract: 3 Months (potential to extend on a 3-month basis)
Location: Remote - London in time.
Rate: £500 per day.
To discuss our exciting Azure opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Matthew Nevin on 0203 826 6712 in complete confidence ASAP.
My client is happy to consider all Azure professionals in and around London.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft and Cloud recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We work with both Azure Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for Azure professionals. Solely by specialising in placing candidates in the Azure market, relationships have been built with the majority of key employers in the UK, and therefore we have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are currently.
I appreciate the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job. For additional information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities that are available, I can be contacted on or 0203 826 6712 by email at email@example.com
I can also offer £250 in high street / online vouchers of your choice for successful referrals to this contract
#Azure #DevOps #Engineer #London #SouthLondon #NorthLondon #EastLondon #WestLondon #Essex #Cloud #Maintenance #Support #Microsoft #Consultant #SolutionArchitect #Freelance #Contact #Contractor #SalarySurvey #NigelFrank #NFI