Senior Data Engineering Consultant
I am working with a global management consulting organisation who are seeking a Senior Consultant with a background in Data Engineering.
As a Senior Consultant you will provide both strategic and technical support on client projects and lead a team to deliver end to end solutions.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of Consultant and Developers.
- Ability to gather requirements, map out project deadlines and articulate this back to the client.
- Help move clients into the cloud, both Azure and AWS.
I am looking for the following skill-set:
- Hands on experience in Data and Solutions Architecture.
- Data Engineering background
- Strong experience of working in a database environment, i.e. SQL Server, Snowflake.
- Knowledgeable of cloud technologies, including AWS, Azure.
- Experience of a Data Visualisation tool, including Tableau, Power BI, Spotfire or QlikView.
- Data Warehouse modeling experience
- Experienced in ETL tools, including SSIS, Talend, Informatica, Matillion.
- Leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
For the time being this will be a home based/ office based position. However, as the current climate changes you will be expected to be on client site 3-4 days a week so flexibility to travel is essential.
This is a permanent position paying a competitive starting salary of up to £75,000.
To find out more, call Jose Newby on 01913387557 or email your CV to email@example.com.