Salary: £30,000+ (experience dependent)
A role at a dynamic and thriving business working in the financial sector is looking for a SQL Developer to join their current team. The client is looking for someone with a several years of experience with SQL in a developer role with previous knowledge working with Data Warehouses and data input. Successful candidates will be rewarded with excellent benefits and a company that rewards its employees with clear career progression and out of work training.
- Work as part of team to develop the data warehouse strategy playing a central role.
- Derive data from data feeds and develop data reconciliation infrastructure.
- Create ETL packing using both SSIS and SSRS.
- Uphold the Standard Operating Procedures in relation to data flow processes.
- Degree (BSc) in Computer Science/ Mathematics/ Physics.
- 3+ years experience using SQL Server 2012+
- Demonstrable experience of programming concepts and database relational database theory.
- Experience/ clear understanding of TDD, Agile and Scrum.
- Some experience with tSQLt unit testing framework.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, time-management and strong problem solving skills.
Perfect for those making to take the next leap in their career. Candidates must be keen to progress and want to be constantly moving forward. If you feel that you have the drive to move forward and have all the required skills then please get in contact with me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call direct at 0191 300 5006.