Azure DevOps Manager/Sr. Engineer - Remote - $125K
An international sports participation technology firm is recruiting for an Azure DevOps Manager or Senior DevOps Engineer to join their team as a remote employee.
An organization that is built on the foundation of using technology to encourage individuals to live a healthy lifestyle is actively recruiting an experienced Microsoft Azure professional to join their team. You will use your knowledge and experience to develop new software and applications for this firms clients, which include several international sports organizations. Upon joining this team you will become part of an outcome oriented organization that will provide you opportunities for growth and success, all while having fun.
Working remotely, you will team up with a DevOps architect to develop and maintain new software and application pipelines. A main responsibility will be ensuring an exceptional consumer experience by closely monitoring application dashboards and quickly repairing any issues that present.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring applications are built to be scalable
- Set up release and deployment pipelines for applications
- Identifying and repairing technological issues within dashboards
- Maintaining and supporting cloud infrastructure in development, test, and production environments
To be a good fit for this role you should have the following experience:
- Preferred 5+ years of Azure DevOps experience
- Ability to see the big picture and know what to do in most any situation
- Strong understanding and practical experience working in cloud infrastructure
- Proficiency with Terraform and Kubernetes
- Understanding of automated testing tools and how to integrate those into the DevOps pipeline
To apply, email an updated copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted at 980-259-7972 or email@example.com. Please see www.nigelfrank.com