Business System Administrator- Dynamics 365
My client is looking to hire a Business Systems Admin hands on within D365. They ideally would like someone with MS Dynamics CRM online, implementation and third-party tool integration experience but coming from a functional background with good communication speaking with different levels of key stakeholders.
In this position, you will be reporting directly to the CFO and under the direction of IT Leadership expected to communicate and lead others while managing multiple projects. You will be responsible for my client's IT Applications including but not limited to:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM (Sales, Field Service, Project Service Automation, Marketing)
- Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Microsoft SharePoint
The Ideal candidate for this position has:
- Minimum 4 year Bachelor's degree in a technology or business related field
- Minimum of 2 years' experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM or similar application
- Experience Managing a team of application specialist
- Experience managing IT projects through all segments of the software development life cycle
This position is offering excellent benefits package, including but not limited to:
- Health, Dental, Disability & Life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
To apply please send resumes to Baylee Davis at B.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 214-329-9524.