Azure Engineer - Home Based - Microsoft Gold Partner
Opportunity: Azure Engineer
Location: UK Wide - Remote
Our Microsoft Gold Partner are looking for an experienced Azure Engineer to provide enterprise scale infrastructure services to their clients. We are looking for a customer facing expert that will liaise with the Technical lead to deliver customer objectives through various projects.
The company is growing at a fantastic rate with 6 active hires within this difficult climate. They offer the opportunity to grow within the role and company providing exposure to a wide range of technologies along with brilliant training and development. The role is 100% remote, with some travel being potentially necessary in the future.
- Support the Technical Lead designing and conceptualising complex solutions covering multiple client sites.
- Engagement with Project Managers to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Supporting the Business Development team, Solution Architecture and Sales team with presales activity.
- Involvement in the development and delivery of technology specific presentations.
We're looking for candidates with exposure to Microsoft Azure as this is the main technology used, if you have any experience in the following areas or would like to progress your Azure knowledge this role could be perfect.
- Azure IaaS
- Azure Identity
- Azure Networking
- Azure Monitoring
- Azure Backup
- Remote Access (Azure Bastion)
Security clearance is advantageous, it is however desired that Security Clearance would be able to be obtained.
Interviews are fast and I would advise if interested to get in contact ASAP, you can do this by contacting me via the below information.
Candidates must have full rights to work in the UK.