Functional MS Dynamics CRM Consultant - Remote (SoCal preferred)
I am recruiting a Functional MS Dynamics CRM Consultant for a role based in South California for a software consulting firm in South California. They are expanding their Dynamics CRM projects and are looking to hire a full-time CRM Consultant to join their team. The role will be focused on ensuring success in the clients CRM implementation process and all tasks related to the implementation process.
This main objective of this role is to work with their customers to functionally consult the clients on processes and provide complex solutions to these to help drive efficiency. The role requires a good understanding of the Dynamics CRM software, and preferably hold certifications, or should be planning to get them.
You will spend most of your time at the client's site and the rest of the time remotely. Opportunity to work from HQ is also there.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Understanding your client's requirements through interacting with them.
- Being an expert on the Dynamics CRM platform to deliver solution capabilities to clients.
- Assisting with client interaction alongside the sales and pre sales team to create proposals and being a part of the business development team to deliver services to clients.
- Full implementation of the Dynamics CDM platform.
- Performing training for both users and administrators.
To qualify for the role, you should have the following experience:
- MS Dynamics CRM consultant experience in a client-facing role is highly desirable. Preferably for a top tier consulting organization.
- Experience in Test Case in Unit Testing
- Full life-cycle experience in the software development process.
- Minimum of a 4-year degree in MGMT, MGMT-IS, MKTG or similar. (MBA is preferred.)
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in MS Dynamics CRM. CRM 2011, 2013 versions required.
Interested in your next career next step? Contact me today!
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics CRM market, please contact Jens Maansson by phone on 214-432-3316 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics CRM opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics CRM team specialize in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the US market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics CRM market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the Microsoft Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
214-432-3316 or via email email@example.com