NAV Application specialist
Tired of invoicing, not seeing through a project or simply working too long in a designated work silo?
My client is currently looking for an inhouse application specialist as they are expanding their internal team and reducing their reliance on the partner networks.
A company seated in the automotive industry - with over 50 years of market presence, this role is a rare gem and certainly won't be active for long.
If you have strong functional skills within the logistics and supply elements of MS Dynamics version 2016 and above, this could be a great next step.
Required experience & Skills:
- 2+ years Dynamics ERP systems experience
- Office 365 / SharePoint Online / Azure experience
- Experience in SQL scripting
- Solid experience in BI and Reporting Tools
- Good verbal and communication skills
- Good understanding of business processes and systems
- Ability to work independently and in a team
If you are interested to get your teeth into something really cool, with a hyper modern office environment where no two days will be the same then this could end up as the job of your dreams.
If you are interested and would like to apply please send your latest CV to Liana Robson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we aim to respond to each application, this is not always possible. Please consider your application unsuccessful if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of your application.