My client, one of the leading engineering companies in the Nordic region, are seeking passionate and committed BI developers to join their modern, international and dynamic working environment.
This is a remarkable opportunity where you will work on challenging and exciting projects, giving you the chance to drive your personal and professional development with the support of quality training.
If you are self-motivated, eager to expand your technical expertise and consider yourself an outgoing person with great communication skills, you could be the latest addition to their BI dream team…
In this role you will:
- Develop your skills and knowledge by working alongside a team with extensive industry experience
- Work with the traditional Microsoft BI Suite (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS) as well as Power BI and MS Azure
- Design, develop and implement solutions
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Maintain, evaluate and improve existing BI systems
- Communicate in Swedish and English to a high level
To succeed in this role, you have:
- Knowledge and experience with the full MS BI Stack
- Experience with Power BI (Qlikview and Tableau are also desirable)
- Experience with MS Azure is desirable
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work alongside industry experts
- Access to modern gym facilities where you can exercise during work times
- An open and inclusive working culture; where employees are encouraged to have fun and enjoy work
- A unique work-life balance
- Yearly bonus
Shorltisting is taking place now, with interviews kicking off quickly in August - so don't delay, register your interest today.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity and contact me directly on: