Dynamics AX Support Analyst
One of the fastest-growing companies in the Dynamics 365 Sector have a requirement for a Dynamics AX Support Analyst. The client are celebrated for creating technologies to support those in need, helping social services improve and deliver life-changing care to patients and residents across the UK.
The client in question not only offers a competitive starting salary, benefits but the position of a Dynamics AX Support Analyst within this growing company is career altering.
A Dynamics 365 FO implementation is currently in place and is expected to take 12-18 months, this role is vital to the functionality aspects and supporting the company in their transition through and post Go-Live.
The role offers:
- Opportunity to work with the latest Dynamics software
- Take ownership of a product, manage a full project and support users
- Realistic Career Prospects
Suitable Skill Sets Will Include
- Excellent communication skills
- Expertise in Supporting of Dynamics AX or FO (1st and 2nd Line)
- Min 3 years' experience in IT and Service Desk
- Great Salary - experience dependant
- Company benefits package & home-based working during CV-19
- Dynamics 365 Fin Ops implementation exposure
Interested? Apply today to secure an interview slot!
Salary and Benefits A competitive salary, Bonus Structure Pension Scheme Openings for further training/ MS Certifications Benefits including 25 days holiday Interview slots available - if you are interested, please get in touch ASAP.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV/360BC market, please contact Imogen DeVille by phone on 0191 4060304 or send your current CV to email@example.com. Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics/Dynamics NAV/NAV opportunities within the global market