.NET/Azure Architect, Copenhagen
My client, a growing digital transformation consulting firm, based in Copenhagen are looking to add to their team due to an influx of MS Azure requests. My client has over 80+ employees and looks to hire passionate and innovate professionals.
As a .NET/Azure Architect, you will be part of the cloud consulting team. The team has a focus on delivering world class consulting by providing architectural, program and engineering to customers during their cloud journey.
- Drive Cloud transformation with the team to deliver solution-based design
- Be part of the implementation phase
- Create content for workshops and technical inspiration
- Enable customers to envision cloud technology and how to leverage it
- Interact with customers on all levels from executive to operational
- Continuously learn new elements within public cloud
- Extensive experience with enterprise architecture, design and implementations
- Proven record of bridging business and IT
- Solid understanding of some of following subjects:
- IT-security and governance
- Automation and orchestration
- CI/CD DevOps practices
- Experience with Azure cloud technologies in IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- Experience in running workshops and speaking at events
- Excellent communication skills
- Determined to reach your objectives and eager to learn along the way
- Open-minded to enjoy intellectual sparring and knowledge sharing
- Empathic with a respectful attitude towards others
- Not afraid to ask questions
Interested in hearing more?
Call Eddie on 00 45 88 74 11 02 or email email@example.com to engage further!