My client, a renowned enterprise, is looking for a calibre SharePoint specialist to join their internal team to support a new project using SharePoint 2019/ SharePoint online.
- Design, develop and maintain key SharePoint / .NET platforms including SharePoint 2019, SharePoint Online, etc.
- Implement SharePoint-based workflows
- Recommend and develop robust solutions in a timely manner based on requirement specifications working with IT and business stakeholders
- Provide ongoing maintenance and problem investigation and support
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline
- Solid experience in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications - including hosted solution and client-side web parts
- Experience programming in .NET 3.5, ENTITY FRAMEWORK, C#, T-SQL
- Experience implementing web service, RESTFUL API, JSON skills
- Experience using jQuery, Client Object Model, and Service Oriented Architecture
- Project experience on SharePoint 2016/2019 or SharePoint Online would be a plus
- Experience with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts, and workflow creation
- Worked with SharePoint's application services framework including implementation, configuration, and usages of Search, Managed Metadata, and User Profile Services
- Good command of spoken and written English and Mandarin
This is a fantastic opportunity and great project to work with 5 working days a week, comprehensive remuneration packages and training provided. We are hiring within the week and If you think this role is suitable for you please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +65 3163 2036 (Ext 5030).