The UK's market-leading consultancy in Microsoft Azure based data platforms are actively recruiting an ambitious Azure Data Platform Consultant amidst rapid growth and success.
They are a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, and their Microsoft practice is led by a Microsoft MVP. You will work amongst a team of Microsoft Practice engineers, creating solutions that utilise the most cutting edge technology on the Azure cloud platform.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing projects from start to finish, utilising the latest Azure Data Platform technologies to meet specific client needs. Your clients will largely be FTSE 250 and FTSE 100 companies operating across multiple industry sectors including: Finance, Retail, and the Public Sector amongst others.
You will split your time between client-sites and the office, spending 2-3 days a week working with in-house development teams in either the London or Godalming (Surrey) office to engage in product lifecycle development activities.
You will have a passion for keeping up-to-date with the latest concepts relating to Data Science and Machine Learning amongst other Microsoft Azure developments. In line with this, you will be provided with the opportunity to engage in innovative individual projects, as well as broadening your expertise whilst working towards Microsoft certifications.
Skills / Experience:
- Expertise in SQL Server
- Traditional Microsoft BI stack: SSRS / SSAS (Tabular with DAX & OLAP with MDX) / SSIS
- Azure Data Factory; Azure Data Lake Store and Azure Data Lake Analytics with uSQL
- Desirable: Azure SQL Data Warehouse; Azure Databricks; IoT Hub; Event Hub; Azure Stream Analytics; Cosmos DB
- Strong communication skills
- Salary ranging from £65-85,000 for Senior-level consultant, dependent upon experience
- Performance-related bonus
- 5% matched pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays (with option to buy additional 5)
- Private medical care
- Microsoft certification training
- Travel expenses outside of regular commute
Interviews are already taking place, so please apply as soon as possible to be considered.
To discuss this exciting opportunity further or for your application to be fast-tracked, please send your CV to email@example.com.