My client is in a situation where they find themselves relying on external consultants to fulfil their BI requirements. Their intention is buildup their currently small BI team in order to slowly move away from this reliance. In order to do this, they are looking to onboard junior professionals and train you up to a level where you are able to maintain and develop the systems when the external consultants finish their responsibilities.
Your role will involve you maintaining and building on the systems in place as you deal with the significant amounts of data from the different brands within the retail group. By working with this data, you will be able to provide quality data sets to the brands, and the group as a whole, in order to develop the business and drive their decision-making capabilities forward.
For your time, not only will you be able to learn from some of the most competent consultants in the Danish market, but also be paid a salary of up to 45,000DKK plus pension. While this is reflective of your skillset and potential contribution to the business and their needs, the combination of a competitive salary and the opportunity to learn are great building blocks for your career.
Role & Responsibilities
- Maintain and develop existing Business Intelligence systems.
- Be passionate about the opportunity to learn from those around you.
- Contribute to quality data sets for the entire business.
Skills & Qualifications
- Some experience using SQL.
- 1-2 Years Power BI
- Be able to communicate fluently in Danish
- up to 45,000DKK a month
- Amazing learning opportunities
- Ability to network with those already in the BI market.