Dynamics AX Solution Architect - £95,000
I am working with a Microsoft Gold Partner that is looking support their customer needs with home based Dynamics professionals to deliver on the full implementation lifecycle.
Manage small teams, work on Greenfield projects and actively make a difference within the Microsoft Channel.
Get in touch with Lee McCarron on 0191 338 7542 or send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Role & Responsibilities
- Design and architect Dynamics 365 F&O solutions to best satisfy a customer's requirements within the constraints and best practice guidelines.
- Take a key role within the AX Practice as a Solution Architect, promoting functional best practice.
- Work closely with Senior Project Managers, Functional and Technical teams to ensure successful and complete delivery.
- Work across multiple projects at any one time as well as providing support to the wider team when required.
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven experience working in a senior consulting and lead capacity on a number of AX end-to-end implementations
- AX2009/ AX2012/ Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations project experience
- Functional understanding of the Dynamics AX solution
- Broad modular background/ understanding
- Sure Step delivery methodology experience
- Strong academic background. MS Certifications
- Confident management ability, proven experience in team leadership/ management
- Starting Salary of up to £80,000
- Flexible working in a home-based contract
- Defined promotion route through the business
- Realistic time frame on deliverable's and small company ethos
Keywords: Solution Architect, Functional Architect, TOGAF, Solution Lead, Dynamics AX, Dynamics 365, Finance & Operations, D365 F&O, Implementation Lead, Axapta, UK Wide, London, Oxford, Cambridge, Reading, Newcastle, Manchester, Liverpool, Chester, Edinburgh,