Dynamics NAV/ D365 Project Manager - MS Gold Partner 70K + Benefits
I am working with a leading Microsoft Gold Partner that a looking for Senior ERP project manager's to work at the forefront of the business and deliver excellence to a variety of customers throughout a full ERP implementation.
You will be required to lead projects from day one, manage your own diary and also act as the key relationship manager between end user and Partner. This is the ideal opportunity for an experienced Project Manager looking to take that next step within the Dynamics NAV & D365 Business Central market.
You can achieve:
- Starting base salary of up to 70K
- Specifically aligned projects to suit your own skill set
- Flexible benefits scheme- (Bonus, Car Allowance, Flexible Remote Working)
- Opportunity to manage your own diary and work from home/ Customer site
- Opportunity to be kept at the top of the Dynamics 365 Business Central market - constantly adapting environment to keep learning
The following skills are essential:
- Broad functional understanding of Dynamics NAV Versions & D365 Business Central is essential
- Demonstrable experience within the Microsoft Gold Partner Channel
- Background managing projects from end-to-end, throughout the full life-cycle
- Ideally experience across multiple industry verticals
I would also be keen to chat with anyone looking at other positions within the Dynamics NAV and D365 market. Get in touch over email to email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on 0191 594 9714.
I understand the need for discretion in any job search and any conversations are strictly confidential.
Dynamics NAV Project Manager, D365, Dynamics 365 BC, D365, Business Central, NAV 2009,NAV2013,NAV2015,NAV2016,NAV2017,NAV2018 Implementation, Project Manager, Project Lead, PM, Full Implementation Life-cycle, Home Based, UK Wide, London, Derby, Birmingham, Manchester, Glasgow, Newcastle, Leeds , Portsmouth , Norwich