Dynamics AX/D365 Finance Business Analyst
An industry leading finance end-user is looking to bring on a well-rounded experienced Dynamics AX/D365 Business Analyst to their rapidly growing team.
This person will be responsible for the following but not limited to:
- Lead the D365 Implementation
- Work collaboratively with the team to design. deliver and support solutions
- Maintaining, configuring and deploying the internal servers/ applications
Skills & Qualifications
- 5-8 years experience working with Dynamics AX preferred
- 2+ years experience working with Dynamics AX D365 required
- Experience acting as a finance lead within Dynamics AX
- Strong understanding of the finance modules
- Remote flexibility
- Medical, dental, vision etc.
- 401k match
- Generous PTO package
If this opportunity excites you, contact me at 347-783-6566 or email@example.com. This client is actively interviewing and looking to bring on this person ASAP!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We work with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / Axapta candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / Axapta jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-783-6566. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Dynamics AX - AX - Microsoft AX - MS Dynamics AX - Axapta - MS Dynamics 365 - D365 - AX Developer- Developer - Dynamics Developer - X++