Azure App Modernization Architect - REMOTE - $170,000 - $200,000 - PERMANENT POSITION
A well-known national solutions IT provider and trusted partner of Microsoft is actively looking for candidates who have ample experience working with Azure PaaS, DevOps, and/or Infrastructure. Applicants with Kubernetes, a .NET background and comfortability with App Modernization have the potential to succeed within this role. The best candidate will be given the opportunity to assist current clients with the migration of legacy applications and the creation of new applications on the cloud. The role is remote with 50% travel.
- Oversees the implementation of distributed, message-based enterprise application.
- Establishes software best practices, designs and analyzes requirements and specifications and develops production migration procedures.
- Development of strategic plans to migrate on-prem solution to Azure cloud.
- Works with application development team to solve technical challenges with industry best practices.
- Addresses and resolves complex technical issues with internal/external customers.
- Takes accountability and drives the project to completion in addition to excellent communication skills.
- Develops and maintains precise system documentation, guidelines and presentations for management review.
- Initiates and creates enterprise strategies and plans for systems administration and security.
- Analyzes enterprise system performance. Identify and propose system performance improvements.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or related field.
- 8+ years of experience with Enterprise software development
- 2+ years of experience working in a .NET architecture capacity within an enterprise development organization.
- Ability to be dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of customers. Acts with customers in mind. Establishes and maintains effective relationships with business and gains their trust and respect.
- Broad knowledge of Microsoft technologies, frameworks, solutions, and tools. Service Bus, Elastic, Event Store, REST Web API, .NET Core, Entity Framework, Identity Server, Microservices, Azure
- Competitive 401K
- Outstanding Health/Dental/Vision benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Exponential Career Growth
For immediate consideration, please forward your updated resume directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org. This company is an EOE
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We place more Microsoft professionals into Microsoft jobs than any other recruitment agency with over 2,000 live jobs on our website at any one time. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth
We are the recruitment partner of choice for 1000's of Microsoft Partners, Customers & ISV's worldwide with over 1000 dedicated consultants operating in more than 34 countries. Similarly, over half of the candidates that we work with use our recruitment services exclusively.
I specialize in the Microsoft Azure and DevOps market across the Atlanta region. I understand the need for discretion & am keen to speak to anyone considering a career change or just wanting to discuss potential opportunities confidentially.