Senior Azure Architect - REMOTE - Tampa, FL Office - 30-50% Travel - $140k - Career GROWTH
One of our top clients is looking for a highly-experienced Azure Architect to join their team! This position is fully remote plus 30-50% travel. This is a senior position with extensive designing and building data solutions utilizing technologies implemented on Azure and on premises. As a data architect, you will work with customers to discover their business needs and design the solution that best meets those needs. If you are an individual who is highly interested in Azure technology, data and cloud solutions, you may be just who we are looking for!
- Design and implement cloud data solutions for our customers using the latest technologies available on Azure
- Work with customers to determine the business use cases needed for the data solutions to be deployed
- Build solutions using the best combination of relational, NoSQL and Hadoop data systems
- Discover and model data from various data sources both on premises such as relational databases and cloud solutions such as Salesforce
- Document end-to-end the data movement and data lineage used to create the final solution
Job Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor s degree in computer, engineering, data science or a related field; or work experience equivalent
- Five or more years working with data and business intelligence solutions on the Microsoft tool stack (SQL Server, Power BI, or Azure)
- Verbal and written skills to support data discovery and documentation
- Experience with SQL Server technologies and Azure data services
- Experience working with a variety of integration technologies such as Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, and SQL Server Integration Services
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time, typically around 30%
- Python development experience
- Experience with Microsoft s Power Platform including PowerApps, Power BI, and Power Automate
- Microsoft Azure or Microsoft Data Platform Certification
- Competitive 401(K) + Match
- Unlimited PTO
For immediate consideration, please forward your updated resume directly to: email@example.com. This company is an EOE.
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We place more Microsoft professionals into Microsoft jobs than any other recruitment agency with over 2,000 live jobs on our website at any one time. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.
We are the recruitment partner of choice for 1000's of Microsoft Partners, Customers & ISV's worldwide with over 1000 dedicated consultants operating in more than 34 countries. Similarly, over half of the candidates that we work with use our recruitment services exclusively.
I specialize in the Microsoft Azure and DevOps market across the Atlanta region. I understand the need for discretion & am keen to speak to anyone considering a career change or just wanting to discuss potential opportunities confidentially.